• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Like it When it Happens

WildWestDesigns

There is nothing better then to hear a potential customer(at the time, now a customer) tell you that you did a better job with their logo with embroidery then the other person that they took it to.

It's always nice to get compliments like that. Sometimes it's just too far between. It's like no "news" means good, while if it's bad you hear about it to no end.

I just love it when someone really appreciates the end result after spends quite a bit of time in the Embroidery CAD program to get it to work. Those little things(to me) pay the bigger dividends(of course, the check helps too).

A

Aaron SDF

Positive reinforcement is generally lacking as you pointed out, but moments like that are gold.

We print out and post every thank you e-mail we get so that everyone on the floor from the folks that make the signs to our tech guys get daily inspiration. (PS: Offering a small discount on the next order for any referrals or testimonials works wonders! So when they refer you they are coming back to thank you again vicariously :peace!:.)