• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Must Be Stupid

Drip Dry

I'm pretty sure I'm not stupid, but since this new platform came about, I can't search for anything.
How do search ? anything... Ther's a orange search button at the top right of any page. When I press it, it gives me an error. I can't find anywhere to type in my search criteria.
There's a help button... press that and you get ways to use smiley faces or what trophies are for
I also want to browse just 1 forum. Such as Flexi... you guessed it, can't find it

I'm lucky to figure out how to post this message... wasn't easy

Signed
Stupid and frustrated

Johnny Best

You click on the black area where it says search signs101 in gray to the left of the orange and it gives you a menu.

striper14

I'm pretty sure I'm not stupid, but since this new platform came about, I can't search for anything.
How do search ? anything... Ther's a orange search button at the top right of any page. When I press it, it gives me an error. I can't find anywhere to type in my search criteria.
There's a help button... press that and you get ways to use smiley faces or what trophies are for
I also want to browse just 1 forum. Such as Flexi... you guessed it, can't find it

I'm lucky to figure out how to post this message... wasn't easy

Signed
Stupid and frustrated

click on the search signs 101,next to the orange search button, then fill in search criteria

equippaint

The text box isn't defined and blends in. You type where it says "search signs101...". Theres a flyout box, you can ignore it.