• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need a little advise using Flexi cloud please...

okeesignguy

I have been using regular Flexi for many years but we recently switched to Flexi cloud...
A couple issues are bugging me and I need advise to see if I can fix them...

1...every time I close the program at the end of the day I have to chose whether or not to save EVERY job I worked on that day even tho I saved them previously...
A huge PITA as I work on dozens of jobs daily...

2...I usually work out of a temp file folder during the day and like to delete files from it after I am done with them and the Flexi cloud will not allow me to do that as it did in the non cloud version...it says they are "open in Flexi" even tho they no longer are...

These must be preferences somewhere but I can not find where to change them...
Any help would be greatly appreciated...

logotogogo

Hi-Are you closing the files after you save them? Try Closing and when it asks to save it before closing then save it.
The other problem I have with Adobe also. I have to close the program to fix it.

okeesignguy

Hi-Are you closing the files after you save them? Try Closing and when it asks to save it before closing then save it.
The other problem I have with Adobe also. I have to close the program to fix it.
"Closing" them? I save them and then start the next one either by opening it or selecting "new file"...
I'm not sure what you mean by Closing them...
I am also assuming you are referring to question number 2?
I can't even delete a jpg I might have used etc...

Thank you!

Drip Dry

"Closing" them? I save them and then start the next one either by opening it or selecting "new file"...
I'm not sure what you mean by Closing them...
I am also assuming you are referring to question number 2?
I can't even delete a jpg I might have used etc...

Thank you!
I assume your on a subscription. You can call SAI for help. They answer right away and most are very knowledgeable
I don't have the problems you described, so I can't help
I would think it's something on your end.
They can help with that also

When you get it resolved, please post it back here so others might benefit in the future

okeesignguy

I assume your on a subscription. You can call SAI for help. They answer right away and most are very knowledgeable
I don't have the problems you described, so I can't help
I would think it's something on your end.
They can help with that also

When you get it resolved, please post it back here so others might benefit in the future
Thank you very much...
That sounds like great advice especially since you are not experiencing those issues...
I will do that and report my findings...
Thanx again...

Snydo

If you save after you send the job to the printer/cutter it shouldn't prompt you at the end of the day. Flexi saves all the PM settings with the file, so if you change anything in PM you have changed the file and that is causing your save prompts.