• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need calender software

anothersign

I know this is not a calender forum but i am looking for software to make family calenders this year and figured someone here could point me in the right direction. thanks in advance.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I know this is not a calender forum but i am looking for software to make family calenders this year and figured someone here could point me in the right direction. thanks in advance.

Corel has a reasonably good calendar module. You get at it by Tools->Visual Basic->Play... Select "Calendar Wizard" from the 'Macros In:' drop down list and there you are.

Bogie

That sounds doable...

So, is Corel owned by the Mormons, or what gives? I know I loved WordPerfect up until it went Windoze...

Haven't played a lot with it between 1996 and now, but Corel has always been more solid than the Adobe products as far as Not Breaking When I Need It.

Ken

I was born in Corel-Town Bogie..Silicon Valley North.
I own some shares..It has been a rollercoaster ride...and very profitable if you choose your entry and exit points.... It has been a cyclical stock....a traders dream...
Good luck...
Ken

Bogie

Yup... WordPervert was always the "better" WP program... Until everyone under the sun went out and bought the "well, it'll do it, but you have to jump through hoops, but damn, don't they market the heck out of it" program...

(used to do a lot of legal stuff too... WP 5.1 (dos) rawked for setting up a law office)