• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Need help with the Print & cut

Boogyman

Hi Everyone,

Hope your all doing fine? I'm trying to Print & Cut on my VersaCamm SP-540V. I not able to cut a full bleed, theres' always a bit of white.

Can anyboby help me?

Logo done i Illustrator CS2

Thank you! :Canada:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If you are using the same paths for the print image as you are for the cutpaths you are asking for more accuracy than is reasonable to expect. Try creating outlined paths of .02" to .04" and put your fills into them and designate the original paths for just cutting.

Boogyman

Thank you Fred!

By the the thanks for the great service, I both a few weeks ago a victor art from you!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
As should appear casual to even the most obvious observer, our profession does not garner high marks in the area of spelling, punctuation or grammar.

bigbly

yes Fred it is casual to this obvious observer.. I often wonder what strangely spelt signs are out there..