• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need help...

jc30436

I have a Mutoh 1204 and keep getting a e087 error, replaced fuse on main board, replaced head cables and printhead.... Still same error... Any other ideas other than the trash can??

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Main board. That error specifically means one or more of the transistors that amplify the head signal is overheating. If you can find someone who does component level repairs they might be able to fix it. otherwise a new main board is due. It's about $1000.

jc30436

Main board. That error specifically means one or more of the transistors that amplify the head signal is overheating. If you can find someone who does component level repairs they might be able to fix it. otherwise a new main board is due. It's about $1000.
I hate to hear it but Thank you!

Attila Nagy

This is what the SM says about it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 21.26.14.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 21.26.14.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 97

jc30436

Since we have a Signwarehouse machine can the mainboard be replaced with a regular Mutoh mainboard or is there something special in the firmware or something special with the board? Ours says it's a 1204GA.