• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need profile / palette for Gerber Heat transfer PLUS?

Jburns

Hello,

Can someone share with me the proper profile I should use for this Material?
I don't see it loaded in my software- Omega 6.5 I ran the regular heat transfer, and colors didnt look good.

I printed as Scotchcal 220 - let me tell you - colors look GREAT - however I think there is a pressure issue - because each job Contour cut was off downward by 1/8th inch ( off of a machine that cuts regular vinyl perfect. perhaps adam.foster has insight?

See picture

Attachments

• IMG_8267.jpg
    IMG_8267.jpg
    628 KB · Views: 170

Browner

I'm going to guess the difference in the amount of blue foil and red foil left in each cartridge is quite a bit different... If I ever have to have tight registration between two colours for an important job, I try and use foils with similar amounts on the roll.

For your real issue, see if you've still got something like "IP 6901" available in your material pallettes. I use it with great results.

Jburns

Here is a single color print and contour cut copper - seems better with just a single color - but still think scotchcal 220 profile is not correct

Attachments

• IMG_8277.jpg
    IMG_8277.jpg
    638.3 KB · Views: 109

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
Update your material & fire info - gerber site has the latest material list - download and follow instructions

Last edited: