• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need someone who can make this sign!

agraphics

I have two signs that I need created and both need to be weather resistant. I've attached a sample of what my client is looking for, but I don't know who does these types of signs. If someone could point me the right direction then I'd be much obliged.

1. 38 x 8 Inches White with Black Lettering
2. 44 x 28.5 Inches Full Color

As for thickness I requested the client to measure how thick they are, but at the moment I have only thin. From the looks of it they slide into a holder that holds the sign with metal brackets, so they can easily change the signs when needed. There is no protection to the sign, so it will have to be durable material. I am guessing it is made out of some kind of plastic.

Attachments

• bumpblaster.jpg
    bumpblaster.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 111

Cadmn

ones I see round here are all coroplast with NO covering, so I'd be looking for someone that can Print & lam like Merit who is merchant member here. or many others here

Mosh

The ones I see are coro with letter tracks for the change copy. They are formed as a box to fit over the balliards by the pumps. Any shop should be able to handle this. I whould guess they would run $150-$200 each, depending on the change copy if you use the good Gemini or find some cheap arrow sign letters.

agraphics

I've got more information about these signs for those who are watching this post.

=====
Bread Signs
=====
4 mm Thick Weather Resistant
Two 38 x 8 Inches White with Black Lettering - "BREAD"
Two 44 x 28.5 Inches Full Color - "Photo of Bread"

=====
Milk Signs
=====
4 mm Thick Weather Resistant
Two 38 x 8 Inches White with Black Lettering - "MILK"
Two 44 x 28.5 Inches Full Color - "Photo of Milk Jugs"

The artwork will be supplied in any format desired. I work in CorelDraw and Illustrator, so any file format is possible such as PDF, EPS, AI, CDR, TIF, PNG, JPG, etc...