• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

i think i screwd up!....

decaljunkie

i tried to clean the black strip on my mutoh falcon out door ll last night, the one that the pinch rollers sit on t pinch the media down i uncrewed the strip to clean the lint out of it. and put it back on and now my mutoh wont turn on. when i plug in the machine my poer from the plug socket on my wall pops. did i scew up?

Graphics2u

As you know from having it apart your Platen heaters are attached to that piece. Sounds like something is shorted in the heater wiring perhaps.

decaljunkie

you sure can! i fixed this baby! i wnet back and opened the black strip that the pinch rollers sit on, and there was a pinched wire i noticed. i let it loose and it started right up! now there is another problem my black and magenta heads are not printing. i noticed when i do a cleaning on regular mode, only blue and yellow show up. what could this mean? are my megenta and black heads dried? how can i save them? i havent printed in 2 days. heellpppp