• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

IAM NEW WITH FLEXI, SUMMA ONE BAR MARK

cyclerc

IM TESTING THE FLEXI BUT CAN`T PRINT CUT BECAUSE NO SELECTION FOR THE RIGHT MARKS OF THE SUMMA ONE, THE FLEXI IS THE ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION VERSION, I CAN SELECT MY CUTTER BUT FOR SOME REASON NOT THE NEW MARKS, I SENT A MESSAGE TO FLEXI SUPPORT BUT NOT ANSWERED. THANKS

FrankW

You should not write with caps lock,is difficult to read fluently and lot of people understand that as screaming.

If you cant select settings for the cutter in the RIP/Print Dialog, it could be that your file dont contain a cut contour. As soon as it is, you will have an additional tab in the RIP/Print Window or Job-Properties with a knife symbol, where you can set up your cutter for contour cutting.

cyclerc

You should not write with caps lock,is difficult to read fluently and lot of people understand that as screaming.

If you cant select settings for the cutter in the RIP/Print Dialog, it could be that your file dont contain a cut contour. As soon as it is, you will have an additional tab in the RIP/Print Window or Job-Properties with a knife symbol, where you can set up your cutter for contour cutting.
Sorry for the caps ! good to know, thanks for your help, cut contour selected in the job but summa one marks not show up, opos and summa flex mark are the only ones for summa

FrankW

How do you define the cut contour?

By the way, if you can choose OPOS, everything should be ok.

FrankW

the opos dont print the bar only the squares

When you look at the menu for the markers in the contour cutting dialog (or the markers dialog in PM), you will find an "Options"-Button next to it. "Only the markers" is the basic setting for OPOS, in the options-box you can add "OPOS XY" (additional line at the beginning of the job), "OPOS XY2" (a line at the beginning and the end of a job"), OPOS BARCODE and a selection if you want a barcode on the front end only or both ends of the job.

cyclerc

When you look at the menu for the markers in the contour cutting dialog (or the markers dialog in PM), you will find an "Options"-Button next to it. "Only the markers" is the basic setting for OPOS, in the options-box you can add "OPOS XY" (additional line at the beginning of the job), "OPOS XY2" (a line at the beginning and the end of a job"), OPOS BARCODE and a selection if you want a barcode on the front end only or both ends of the job.
GREAT THANKS