• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Icc color profile needed

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Are you looking at making your own profiles or do you just need one specific profile? What rip do you have?

there’s a few options, some more reliable than others. One, download various online profiles that have a similar media profile to yours then test them all until you find one you like.

Option 2 would be to buy an i1 or similar and start creating your own, depending on rip you may not need additional software I.e. onyx has a built in profile engine.

Option 3, that you may get away with based on how good you get on with your supplier, is you can sometimes get them to come out and profile the media on your machine. That’s the best option if you don’t end up creating your own. A profile made on your printer will always be better than a generic profile made on some demo unit.

have you reached out to your supplier and asked for a profile for that specific media? Usually they have them.

mfatty500

Firstly thanks for your reply, I'm trying to get a profile made for my Epson Et15000 printer, converted to inks for sublimation. I'm using epson sublimation inks (ink that is meant for the Epson F570) in this printer. Iam not using a a RIP software for this printer.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Firstly thanks for your reply, I'm trying to get a profile made for my Epson Et15000 printer, converted to inks for sublimation. I'm using epson sublimation inks (ink that is meant for the Epson F570) in this printer. Iam not using a a RIP software for this printer.
im going to suggest buying an i1 studio. You have a desktop printer, getting someone out to profile for you will cost a lot. but you'll get the right colours.
getting an i1 studio will probably get you where you need for probably the same price.
Or get an i1pro3 if you can afford to.