• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ICC for hp 5000 ps

bigsign

How to down load new ICC files? I try the web access but no tabs to down load. I have a hp 5500 and web access has the tabs.:frustrated:

eye4clr

what you need are "media profiles". This includes an icc within them, but are only useful onboard the printer. You don't, in fact you can't use them on your computers.

There is a simple method in the web interface for you printer to upload the media profile you get from HP.

If you are using a media that does not have a media profile, and you have to use an ICC alone from another media vendor, be sure you know what media setting on the printer is paired with the icc.

Keep in mind that most jobs should be color managed on board the 5500, not at your workstation. There are common exceptions, but most folks would be best served to keep it simple and use an on board media profile.

bigsign

I have download the ICC files from Hp. My problem is my Hp 5000 does not have the media tab with web connection.