• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help ICC Profiles PrismJet VJ 24

trilcreations

Hi, I recently purchased the PrismJet VJ 24 from signwarehouse and I've been trying to find more ICC Profiles for it. They don't seem to have very many to add from their own site. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other profiles I could install for it. Also, I was wondering if i could use ICC profiles from the larger printers, ex. PrismJet VJ 48, on the VJ 24.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Youre better off creating your own or paying someone to make them for you. Canned profiles are quite average.

And no, results would be bad if you use one from another machine.

Hi, I recently purchased the PrismJet VJ 24 from signwarehouse and I've been trying to find more ICC Profiles for it. They don't seem to have very many to add from their own site. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other profiles I could install for it. Also, I was wondering if i could use ICC profiles from the larger printers, ex. PrismJet VJ 48, on the VJ 24.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
What RIP software are you using?
The PrismJet 24 is a re-badged Mutoh ValueJet 628.
Profiles for the 628 should work fine for your PJ.
You should be able to find these on the Mutoh support site (depending on your RIP) and at the various material manufacturers (3M, Oracal, Avery etc)
My Xerox 8254e works fine with ValueJet 1304 profiles using Flexi as the RIP.

wayne k
guam usa

trilcreations

Hello Wayne,

I am using LXi RIP software. I have installed the ValueJet profiles as well which seem to work better than the profiles that came with the printer from the distributor. I was just wondering if i would be able to use different profiles from the larger 48" printer on my 24" since they pretty much are the same printer, just different sizes.