• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'd Like Font Help Too Please

Idea Design

I'm confident this is a letter set with one of the 'r' being modified. Otherwise every matching character seems to be the same.

I've searched my database and can't come up with a match.

:thankyou::signs101:

Attachments

• font.jpg
    font.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 41

SignosaurusRex

YUK!....Looks like a one-off bastardization of BOOKMAN SWASH or BOOKWOMAN SWASH possibly combined with CABERNET SWASH

Idea Design

Oooohh, thanks Rex. I bet I can stretch and bend and break all they usual letter laws that need not be broken and make it work.

You're tops. Thanks again.

Idea Design

Bookman Swash doesn't have the little knuckles at the ends of the letters, like the 'e' for example.

Is there one close to bookman swash that has the little balls on the ends of the letters?

SignosaurusRex

Bookman Swash doesn't have the little knuckles at the ends of the letters, like the 'e' for example.

Is there one close to bookman swash that has the little balls on the ends of the letters?
Thats another reason I say its a one-off bastardization. You'll have do some node editing, cutting & pasting, stealing sections of one letter and adding to another, etc. You might look at some of the JUKEBOX fonts, there may be something there you want to work with.

Idea Design

Rex thanks for taking the time to look and get me pointed in the right direction; I ended up just redrawing all the letters.

It turned out really good and there's not a thing wrong with keeping skills sharp.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.