• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ideas?

WildWestDesigns

picture.php

I'm thinking along the lines of Times Roman or Trajan Pro. Any ideas?

SignosaurusRex

It would be nice if your attachment was something I could enlarge. I'd say you are correct, but it sure ain't TRAJAN.......and it's manually stretched.

mikey-Oh

So, IE 8+ is letting me see the img. Might be Times with some tweaks... but I doubt it. This is a slab-serif, not to mention the obvious kick off the K's not natural to the font. Plus I'm almost certain there's some horizontal stretching.

WildWestDesigns

So, IE 8+ is letting me see the img. Might be Clarendon with some tweaks. The kick off the K's not natural to the font, plus I'm almost certain there's some horizontal stretching

That's why I was thinking the Pro, since the kick is somewhat the same.

mikey-Oh

Not Trajan Pro either, not enough serif there....

Good Lord! I have too large a font catalog at home to help anyone. Really need to figure out some better font management at the homestead, sorry mang

SignosaurusRex

Times......Georgia.......essentially the same font with different names. Like was said.... "You are correct, but it sure ain't Trajan".