• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News IJ180cv3-10

Shirthead

Thought I would send out a note in case someone else is looking for 3M IJ180cv3-10. I found out that if you have a NON-Latex printer you can buy the IJ180CV3-10 from Gregory, Inc in Kansas at a reduced price.
You do have to purchase 10 rolls at a time and it takes about a 5 to 7 days but it's available.
So if you have a Solvent or Eco-Solvent this is a good buy!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Someone mentioned this in another thread regarding the availability of 180... but they said there is no warranty on it.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Yeah, 3M calls it "quarantined" material. You get to pay full price (at least that is what I was told but maybe they are discounting it now) for questionably reliable material with no warranty and a 10 roll minimum. If 3M was taking some of the risk by selling it at half off or less I might bite.

Shirthead

Yeah, 3M calls it "quarantined" material. You get to pay full price (at least that is what I was told but maybe they are discounting it now) for questionably reliable material with no warranty and a 10 roll minimum. If 3M was taking some of the risk by selling it at half off or less I might bite.

Shirthead

I double checked and 3M has the same warranty on this material as the regular IJ180cv3-10. The only disclaimer is that you can't use this material on Latex printers.
They are discounting it but are carrying a warranty on it for Solvent and Light Solvent printers.

Shirthead

Yes the same warranty applies as long as they do not print on latex printers with this material. I double checked with our 3M Rep