• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help illustrator for Mac

Peter90Ba

Whenever I open the Adobe illustrator for Mac an error message pops out saying that it is not able to start correctly. How to overcome this? I am hoping someone in this community could provide me with some answers.
Thanks very much in advance for all your help

dypinc

Best place to ask is on the Adobe Illustrator forum. If it is not giving you an error about incompatible plugins then the first place to start is remove from your user preference folder the the Adobe Illustrator Prefs file. With the cloud account nowadays it might be easier just to run the uninstaller (have it delete the preferences) and reinstall.

Johnny Best

Download Onyx which is a free Mac cleaner. Close all the programs you are running, open Onyx and run maintenance tasks, repair disk permissions, clear log files and any others it may suggest. Restart your computer and run Illustrator to see if that fixed the problem.
If it still persists, do what was suggested and reinstall Illustrator program

Oliver0021

Install the latest version of Illustrator.
To fix Illustrator errors install the latest update and you can minimize the possibility that the error is caused by a problem in the application itself. The latest update for Illustrator is available from the Adobe website. If you still experience the problem visit this Adobe Illustrator recovery site.