• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Improve Profit

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
This program is for sign makers only.

In this program, we will have one overall intent and that is to improve some part of your business.

Time.
You will be able to book as many five to fifteen-minute conversations as you want for $49 per month.

Price.
The $49 will be payable at the end of each month, but only if you decide to continue. If you decide to stop, you will not be billed and not owe anything.

What to expect.
We can talk about any topic that relates to your sign-making business. The goal will be to develop a tiny small step, the next action to take toward improving. Why a “tiny small step.” Two reasons: first, old habits are very hard to change. Second, when you see progress, it will encourage you to continue. Every problem, no matter how big, can be broken down into small steps. It is easier to take one small step at a time than to attempt huge leaps. Plus, you’ve got a business to run.

Every sign shop has its own DNA. We will work on your top-of-mind issues first.

My tentative max for this program is five sign makers. We shall see.

Your next small step, click on this link and pick a time that works for you.

https://robertarmerding.youcanbook.me/

:pops_blinking:

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
Improve Profit - one of my favorite tactics is to make full use of zero cost marketing, especially taking full advantage of your Google My Business listing. It has been my observation that sign shops who take some action, once a week, on their Google listing seem to draw more activity, more searches. Google does not reveal its algorithm. But, just by watching, a lot can be learned. If you, my reader, have a Google listing, then let's optimize and maximize all that can be done at zero cost.