• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In need of a fabric banner

Stacey K

I like making signs
Looking for a "fabric banner". No idea what that is. She doesn't want mesh and doesn't want canvas. They want fabric to hang behind a display because the regular banner, even matte is too shiny. Ideas?

victor bogdanov

UltraFlex Ultrapoplin S240​

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Used to print a ton of fabric banners for trade shows and backdrops, table runners & skirts... Ultraflex in a post above was one material I used.
Others I used were from Big Systems down the road from you in Menominee Falls. Used their BigSol 753 satin polyester fabric and WetJet 454 heavy fabric. Don't know if you ever used them as a vendor, but they have a lot of oddball stuff under their own branding, pretty reasonable prices too.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
Looking for a "fabric banner". No idea what that is. She doesn't want mesh and doesn't want canvas. They want fabric to hang behind a display because the regular banner, even matte is too shiny. Ideas?
What type of printer do you have? Or will you need to farm it out? I've got tons of customers in Chicagoland and Milwaukee who would gladly bang out your job on some great fabrics. Let me know and I'll make an introduction.