• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In need of a supplier for Road work signs

anothersign

I need a supplier for road work signs and the 4 legged saw horse style stands for them...Either blanks or already lettered. I have found many using Google but i would like to find a supplier that someone has used and is good quality and will meet a deadline and of course price is an issue.
Thanks for any help you can be. I have attached a photo of what im looking for.

Attachments

• jacks signs.jpg
    jacks signs.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 130

anothersign

Grimco has all them signs

I just hung up with Grimco and they can only tell me that the sign blank is $135.00 without the legs and about 2 week lead time....i dont need them tommorow but 2 weeks seems crazy and they would not offer a deal on 7 signs. I feel that if i am buying 7 of them i should get a price break...was not impressed with grimco at all but i will call them again tomorrow and try a little harder i know the end of the work day he wanted off the phone and i cant blame him for having a life outside of work. I found rice signs and they will blow Grimco out of the water on price on these signs but i have never dealt with them and i dont want to rely on a strange company if someone here has a company they trust i will spend a few more $$ just based on that. Thanks for your quick reply