• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In need of a table throw with customers logo across the front. Anybody have a lead?

Nash Signs

Looking for a supplier that can provide me with a table throw, cloth or cover and print my customers logo on the front.
The application is for a trade show. (No Junk) Thank you!

petepaz

creative banner makes them.
we have done this using smooth banner material and they velcro it to the table, works ok

nate

We'd be glad to. Contact Shaila or Meg at 801-483-9465 or sales@vmutah.com

We print on fabric up to 126" wide via Dye Sublimation.

Thank you for looking,
Nate
Visible Marketing

TheSnowman

We did these once for a bank and used Creative Banner. I remember they were pretty pricey, but the bank loved them.

kylekam

Hey Nash, you might want to check out Customonit.com and find what you need there. It's cool that you're going to throw a trade show. :rock-n-roll:

GoodPeopleFlags

Xarisma makes some really nice ones and they can print full color on the whole thing if you want. I believe I recall that Creative can only print spot colors in a limited area. Xarisma prints on a soft knit poly that doesn't wrinkle and is machine washable. Contact Samantha (samantha@xarisma.com) and she can help you out.
www.xarisma.com

2B

Give Georgia Print Co a try they offer 2 versions of table throws. very good quality and prices are competitive!

Nash Signs

It's been awhile since my original search for a table cover supplier that could imprint my customers logos on them.
I have to say that my original find of Logo Linens has far surpassed others I've tried. There is something about the
material that Logo Lines is using that is just wont hold a wrinkle. The fit and net price couldn't be better. I tapped
into the trade show market with these and now I'm getting calls from banks and colleges. This is an item ya'll might
want to add to your wheelhouse if you didn't already. I've been up selling them with a pop up banner that Logo Linens
also supplies completely printed for less then I can do in house. Hope this helps if anyone is looking.