• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In need of someone/someplace to print static cling

Stacey K

I like making signs
I thought this might be an easy job but I'm in need of someone/someplace to print window cling. My usual vendors don't do this. I'm going to attach the files. This is for a concession stand. He has a large white board and then uses these to adjust pricing depending on which fairs he is at. Thank you!

qty 2 - white ink with black ink $12 ovals, contour cut
qty 2 - white ink with black ink $14 ovals, contour cut
qty 4 - red ink ovals, contour cut
qty 3 - white ink with black various prices ovals, contour cut

Attachments

• Concessions Red Oval Contour Cut.pdf
    2.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Concessions White Contour Cut Cling 12.pdf
    3.9 KB · Views: 141
  • Concessions White Contour Cut Cling 14.pdf
    3.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Concessions White Contour Cut Clings.pdf
    114 KB · Views: 135

Stacey K

I like making signs
firesprint is where i get all of mine.
So I put an order in last week for FireCling and went back the other day to order some more but then I read closer and it's not actually window cling, it's vinyl? So I emailed them and she told me they don't sell window cling anymore?

BigNate

Kelly Paper sells a true cling material - item 7001982=clear 7001984=white. we print the clear on the HP 700. works great and a true cling, no adhesive.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
So I put an order in last week for FireCling and went back the other day to order some more but then I read closer and it's not actually window cling, it's vinyl? So I emailed them and she told me they don't sell window cling anymore?
I get their "fire cling". It's vinyl for sure. but I don't guess it's window clings? where's james hamzshie?

myront

CorelDRAW is best
We use a white static cling so no need for white ink. Also recommend black to be R0G0B0. Not saying we'd take it on. Not my decision. Not sure the little ones would even plot though.

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
I thought this might be an easy job but I'm in need of someone/someplace to print window cling. My usual vendors don't do this. I'm going to attach the files. This is for a concession stand. He has a large white board and then uses these to adjust pricing depending on which fairs he is at. Thank you!

We could print this for you, but we are in Canada, not sure if you want to pay cross boarder fees!

myront

CorelDRAW is best
I opened the PDF files. Am I missing seeing the sizes on these?
The old eyes ain't what they used to be.
"Opened" the pdf? In acrobat or...? I don't ever trust measurements within any pdf viewer. I import to Corel or open in ai select the "cut" line and there's where you'll find the size.

mkmie

Lost Soul
Stacy, you can print that. Didn't you buy an HP? Get some white static cling. I like GF 208 but Brightline is fine. Make sure it prints on latex and bobs your uncle. Is it the contour cut that has you hesitant?

southernsignsGA

signmaster.com does a excellent job. They only have white cling though. It's under vinyl/decal; white static cling; it does state that the back is adhesive but it is not which I called to verify. I ordered it some just two weeks ago. It was great. Hope this helps.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Stacy, you can print that. Didn't you buy an HP? Get some white static cling. I like GF 208 but Brightline is fine. Make sure it prints on latex and bobs your uncle. Is it the contour cut that has you hesitant?
It's actually the only request I've gotten so far for static cling and it's not a very big order. I figured it was just easier to order it out vs. buying an entire roll. However, I will look into doing it in the future...maybe sooner than later lol

chester215

Just call me Chester.
From what I remember, static cling material has a relatively short shelf life - something like 6 months for some brands.