• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In need of Sunnywell Color Brite Information Model: SW-214CR

kazack

Hi all,

I recently recieved a Sunnywell Color Brite Multi-Color Led Message scroller and it came with no remote, no software and no manuals.

I have tried hunting down a manual on how to code it using the rj-11 jack but can't find any information on how to communicate with it let alone how to code the messages on it.

I am hoping that someone here would have a doc or manual that they can forward to me, or be able to tell me which remote I can use with it to program it (example: from another similiar maker beta brite etc).

Or possibly that someone has a remote for this item and can clone it using an android remote clone app and then send me the profile etc.

I have even looked for someone selling one of these with the remote and the only thing I find are sellers selling the message board itself with no remote or software or docs.

Any information to get a hold of the original maker of it would be nice as well or information to the company that took it over would be a start as well.

Thanks for everyones time,
Shawn Mulligan

Michael Page

Hi all,

I recently recieved a Sunnywell Color Brite Multi-Color Led Message scroller and it came with no remote, no software and no manuals.

I have tried hunting down a manual on how to code it using the rj-11 jack but can't find any information on how to communicate with it let alone how to code the messages on it.

I am hoping that someone here would have a doc or manual that they can forward to me, or be able to tell me which remote I can use with it to program it (example: from another similiar maker beta brite etc).

Or possibly that someone has a remote for this item and can clone it using an android remote clone app and then send me the profile etc.

I have even looked for someone selling one of these with the remote and the only thing I find are sellers selling the message board itself with no remote or software or docs.

Any information to get a hold of the original maker of it would be nice as well or information to the company that took it over would be a start as well.

Thanks for everyones time,
Shawn Mulligan

Hi Shawn, I have the same system and was wondering whether you found a manual or a way to program these lights?

OmniSys

Hi Shawn, I have the same system and was wondering whether you found a manual or a way to program these lights?
I also have a similar sign ... comes up in demo mode saying ExcelBrite, but otherwise no label or model number on it, appears to be a Sunnywell product, and has RJ11 telephone jack on the back. I found cable diagram and information that says 9600 baud, but no idea of serial protocol or software for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!