• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help In Search of Oki M5 GX Inks

Chasez

Hello all, we've run into an ink supply issue here in Canada with the M5 GX inks (3M Approved) and can't seem to find out when they will be back in stock.

Wondering if anyone knows where in the USA sells the M5 GX inks and if they are locally in stock that I could buy and ship to Canada?

Regards,

Chaz

jfiscus

Rap Master
Talk with your vendor, and have them talk with OKI. During a time of unavailable "certified inks" you may be able to run the "non-certified" inks until the others are available again.
Get it in writing though, that it is approved, if you go that route. I'm pretty sure it's REALLY all the same inks in the MCS carts, the little extra you pay for them is the "MCS insurance" fee.

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
Mimaki bought OKI, basically for the technology and to phase out the OKI brand, so If you find anybody selling OKI supplies buy all you can.
I intercepted this email blast.

Attachments

• 14566.jpeg
    14566.jpeg
    363.6 KB · Views: 137
Mimaki bought OKI, basically for the technology and to phase out the OKI brand, so If you find anybody selling OKI supplies buy all you can.
I intercepted this email blast.

Just a point of distinction. Mimaki didn’t buy Oki. There is a world-wide agreement between Oki and Mimaki (for ColorPainter printers) whereby Mimaki has exclusive distribution (incl. sales, marketing and support) of ColorPainter. No acquisition.