• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Inca Spyder 320

LisaU

Hi,
We operate an Inca Spyder 320 flatbed machine. We are experiencing an error message 'table pin actuator fault'. We press the green start button which makes the usual sound of sending power into the machine, but within 10-20seconds the power drops back out. The pins are stuck down.

Any ideas before we have to pay out an expensive engineer visit when it could be something we could sort ourselves.

Thanks

AlsEU

Can you check, if all table pins are moving up and down? You should have somewhere option to raise/lower pins manually. Try to do it and look, if any of them is not working.

LisaU

Hi AlsEU,
Thank you for the reply, much appreciated. I think I have found where the problem starts. I've attached photographs.

When I press the green button and hold it in, the lights glow up (see image). If I release the button then the power drops out and then flashes an error message 'ER' and 14.

The power isn't staying on in the machine for me to be able to manually switch the pins up and down, or home etc.

Does this help?

Attachments

• Button_held_in.JPG
    Button_held_in.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 125
  • Button_off.JPG
    Button_off.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Green_button.JPG
    Green_button.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 131
  • Message_release_button.JPG
    Message_release_button.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Message.JPG
    Message.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 118

AlsEU

Search for the Pluto A20 PLC manuals. Error 14 means "Static output Q10..17 (Q20..27) short circuited to 24V" (flashing LEDs shows the affected I/O)). This info is for updated version of the PLC (v2), but I think it may be still valid. If you have short circuit somewhere in the machine, maybe skilled electrician with PLC experience could help.