• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Inca Spyder V Users?

Inca spyder ink usage per sq metre?

Thinking of buying a 2006 inca spyder 320 6 colour but I am wondering about their ink consumption as I've had a nur tempo 2 and it cost a fortune to run. I have also been looking at a Agfa jeti 1224 hdc. Has anyone any views on either machine, ie reliability, running costs etc.

wunder

yes sure...Inca Spyder V is STILL the one and Only :toasting: but very expensive one and tricky adjustment...but if you fix some sensors, valves, colling System aso.....Perfect Working Horse :notworthy:

-Printing Quality in Production & HQ Mode the Best ever seen
-Printing Speed.....incredible one

Yes Sure this machine is tricky to use and need any user intervention but, do some fix done, you find no other machine that can be the same :noway:

But this is a real Production machine and not for 1day work in the week concepted !!!

Spyder V config: 12 Modules = 48 Printheads CMYK + Orange + white
Spyder Q320 config 6 Modules = 24 Printheads CMYK + W

Inca spyder ajusting by direction and improving print quality

Hi guys,
i bought a inca spyder 320 with white, it prints fine in uni direction but by direction needs ajusting, how is this done? I am working with a low budget
and can't afford an inca engineers price of 2k to come and look at the machine which to be quite honest i understand pretty well. I also need to know where to get mercury bulbs and ink filters and generally any spare parts. I bought a few bits from inca and then found them online for 1/8th the price and they were the same exactly. I just need to be pointed in the right direction & would appreciate any help, cheers chris

wunder

Problem is you need exact calibration. Need some time for to become perfect alignment.

1. table must be complete new alignment from all sides if you measure you find very big tolerances.
- table high sensor realignment is very urgent too.
2. Print gap for BIDI not more than 0.5
3. need to realignment the front and rear substrate detectors to you 0.5gap
4. Speed max 2000mm/sec (so you need for this speed bidi adjustment)
- Nozzlemapping
5. Colorcalibration for 28ng dropsize reduce to ~110% make it with maximim Accuray + linerarization (~2000patchs)
6. Colorconfig for Machines with 9ng dropsize is a little bit more tricky .

After you set all you can become print without any lawnmower effects. some Prints bind from the grafik can print only UNI thats normal.

There is many more to tell or to do....but this is very tricky adjustments and can only do from persons they have the skill for.

Hi, i am having a problem with the front height sensors getting them aligned on the spyder and how can you see beams? I have tried aerosol, camera, smoke but i can't seem to be able to see beam from sensor, i am assuming they are infa red so can't be seen by naked eye, can u help me as machine won't work and it's christmas week, cheers chris

wunder

Hi, i am having a problem with the front height sensors getting them aligned on the spyder and how can you see beams? I have tried aerosol, camera, smoke but i can't seem to be able to see beam from sensor, i am assuming they are infa red so can't be seen by naked eye, can u help me as machine won't work and it's christmas week, cheers chris

you have 2 options.........1st make the correct alignement mechanical.....

2nd you can disable the it permanent or temp......us follow...

go in to Pewin32Pro Terminal window
type follow code inside terminal
p465=0 (push enter) 0=disable 1=enable
P466=0 (push enter)

after you can run your machine normaly.......

restart software have affect to reset the temp setting !!! if you need after reboot or what ever you can give the same code anytime to the PeWin32Pro Terminal window !

this will help you to run the machine....but carefully...with disabled sensors you have no crash support....so your machine can be demage ! use it carefull !!!

Thankyou for all your help so far, however the machine has stopped working. When i try to home the machine the carraige just moves about 2ft to left and stops. I have all bump detectors checked and front and rear height detectors aligned. I have checked allen bradley drives and are ok, could they have lost there programming? I hope you can help me as we are lost without the spyder working. Cheers Chris

wunder

no error given ? possible to give me teamview access to your control Workstation ?
Think we can solve it if we become a better error report or logs.

....have you check the cariage encoder ? LED state by running to the left end blinking orange/red ? Need green light....
...next check if the carriage stops by the limit/end sensors ? but must give a error....aso.....many thinks to check again.

Last edited: