• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Included Flexi Software w/VJ 1604

3dsignco

I just bought a new VJ 1604 and saw on my invoice that it includes Flexi 8 se. Is this a full version of Flexi or is it a stripped down version like the Wasach's/Roland Colorip.
Just curious as I use Signlab and have no use for Flexi and was wondering if its worth reselling.

Matt Cuellar

It's a stripped down version of Photo Print 5. It's a RIP software for Mutoh only printers, similar to what Wasatch did with Roland. Won't be of much use to anyone unless they have a Mutoh. No design features or anything, just a RIP.

Matt

Todd M Castle

If it says SE version it is exactly what Matt had said. Its the RIP of flexi but only for Mutoh printers {Might be full version of SE but I'd bet on it saying Mutoh edition stamped on the box}. Some companies do bundle the full version of Flexi Pro but most do not. If it says SE yours is not.