• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Ink Cartridge Issue on Mimaki cvj30-130

alex melo

Ink Cartridge Issue on Mimaki cvj30-130-

Hi to all in the industry... I am seeking some advice... We are using 20/20 Eco inks from grimco one of the cyan bay shows no ink installed. We take it out of the bay insert the 2nd cyan in the same bay and I get an x take it out and reinsert the cartiage and can shows no cartiage present. just shows the C. We are trying to bypass the filling so we can use the cutter. But until the ink system fills up we can not go into changing modes. If anyone can give me some suggestions on how to fix this error or bypass the filling or do a complete factory reset or go into tech mode to reset the machine.

we would appreciate it greatly.

The Machine is a mimaki cvj 30-130 older model

Standard 4 color config.

mm cc yy kk

what our screen states.

---C---- and when I switch the inks to test the bay the C gets replaced with an X

Coolshrimp

I recently just converted inks on my machine and ran into same issue. you need to insert 8 full working cartridges with at least some ink remaining.

I noticed I would get the "C" when ink was detected and OK but then the second cartridge was 0% and it showed "X". you will need to insert the new ink or find a partial cartridge somewhere, to get past this screen.

alex melo

I recently just converted inks on my machine and ran into same issue. you need to insert 8 full working cartridges with at least some ink remaining.

I noticed I would get the "C" when ink was detected and OK but then the second cartridge was 0% and it showed "X". you will need to insert the new ink or find a partial cartridge somewhere, to get past this screen.

thank you for the reply