• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Inozetek Wrap material

rydods

Member for quite some time.
We tried Inozetek 2 years ago we ordered and wrapped a customer's truck with your Khaki Green. A year went by and there was some damage to the vehicle so they asked me to order some additional material to replace the new parts of the truck.
We received the material and it's correct to the scraps we had left over from the first install but does not match the truck at all. (see attachments) is it possible that the original material on the truck could have faded or changed to a grey tone? Has this happened to anyone else who's used this product?

Attachments

• 4284 (1).jpeg
    4284 (1).jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 292

Bengt Backhaus

I did a google for "inoztec fading" and found this:
1684928029430.png

It was posted in"the wrap room" two years ago.
Maybe your first batch is from thar period?

Check with your supplier.

rydods

Thanks for your help. I'm going to try to get a refund for the newer replacement roll.

ProntoRotuloBCN

We're also getting more complaints about the brand... We've only tried 1 color (Midnight Green) and it looks fab but we don't consider it an A-Quality wrap material to be honest

rydods

We're also getting more complaints about the brand... We've only tried 1 color (Midnight Green) and it looks fab but we don't consider it an A-Quality wrap material to be honest
It's definitely calendared and it was a 2 to 3 person install and heat all the time just to make it "workable" and conformable. It just blows my mind that it would fade or change color like this. My customer just HAD to have this color, I would have advised against it if I'd have known this.