• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

install on vinyl siding

shakey0818

i read a old thread tonight as i allways do i read about 200 a day i find them such a learning tool,often times i dont understand what there talking about ,a lot has changed in sense in been in the sign buisiness but i am here to learn and to offer any feedback if i can often times i dont cause im still as green as an irish guy the day after st.pattys day.but i read this thread of installing a sign on vinyl siding,being in the const. buis for 20 years.they do make vinyl siding blocks they use for lights and other things that have to be mounted to siding and they come in matching colors i think they would be verry helpful to be used as mounting blocks because they have the cut-outs on the back that will match different profile sizes .however when installing the blocks i would put silicone in all the holes and arround the block to help to waterproof the mounting system.i hope this is helpful to someone.

Last edited: