• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Install Onyx -ONP - No dongle?

Uvprint

Hello,

I bought a printer Oce Arizona and the seller provide two install CDs , but no license dongle. He said they used it without any usb license key.
I cannot install the software. Also he said the key type is ONP and he told me the serial number.

Are there some tips? What should I do?

garyroy

Call the guy who sold you the system and tell him your problem. Try to get him to come over and get it running.
If that doesn't work buy a new copy of Onyx. I know it's not what you want to hear but buy the newest version, with whatever keys or dongles are necessary
and then install it. You should also have some support from Onyx then.

JBurton

Signtologist
FYI, onyx has a free 30 day demo available for the latest release. At least it's something to get it going. They probably have it and think it's a flash drive... or someone took it home by now and tossed it when they realized they couldn't load any files onto it.

yannb

Call the guy who sold you the system and tell him your problem. Try to get him to come over and get it running.
If that doesn't work buy a new copy of Onyx. I know it's not what you want to hear but buy the newest version, with whatever keys or dongles are necessary
and then install it. You should also have some support from Onyx then.
visit this: https://license.onyxgfx.com/