• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installation of RasterLink6

Aunt LuLu

Aunt LuLu
I have switched to a new computer and taking my time to get all equipment drivers set-up on it. Got down to my Mimaki CJV130-75, did not know any better, so I got out the CD that came with it. Of course it did not work. Waited a few days before tech support and I could actually work on this. I shared my computer with the tech, he worked on it for some time and got Raster Link 6 installed, he did not test it. I was not asked any questions about how I wanted the program set up. But when I went to use the program it is not set up correctly. I resolved one issue, Media size was on manual input and not on "scan". this way the "General Print Screen" I can now see the size of my media and what I am printing (yes, that is a big deal to me) But when I go to the "Execution Screen" The button has a "red" outline and the screen I see is the "Prosperities Screen" Please see photo attached.

I know this issue a box that either needs to be checked or unchecked. Yes, I have filled out another tech support ticket, but this is getting old. I searched the forum for the answer Google too, but apparently I am not using the correct search terms. Could some point me in the correct direction. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you. Laura - aka - Aunt LuLu

Attachments

• RasterLink6 10 9 2021.PNG
    RasterLink6 10 9 2021.PNG
    126.1 KB · Views: 218

dudeinthemoon

This line means that your PC doesn't detects any printers connected. Also it might be just because your printer isn't in Remote mode.
I recommend you to start from the beginning: download latetst software and drivers from mimaki website and do a fresh install, you won't need any CDs for that. But first you have to uninstall old Rasterlink and mimaki driver. I can help you with it, did it many times remotely to my customers, text me on telegram @ dudeinthemoon
Here is the links for software and drivers:

Aunt LuLu

Aunt LuLu
Thank you "dudeinthemoon" I have the program installed, with following your instructions. But color profiles. Found some you tube videos....pretty straight forward, that is if my printed was listed. I am stuck.

Laura - aka - Aunt LuLu

dudeinthemoon

To install color profiles you will need Profile Updater or Profile Manager which is already installed with the RL6 software. You can find this tools in Run>Programs>Mimaki RasterLink
If you already have downloaded profiles use Profile Manager to add them into Rasterlink, if you don’t, and only if you use mimaki genuine ink run Profile Updatet choose your printer model, ink types, color set etc and updater will download and install all available profiles for your machine