• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installer in OK City

mbasch

I have a client looking for a vinyl installer on Oklahoma City for 2 elevator door graphic. Looks like it will hit mid Dec. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
was just a question....look at it and think for yourself!
I'm trying to connect the dots...but not sure where you're getting at? Surly you know what a map looks like and why I wouldn't offer to install a small graphic in OKC from Dallas... so I'm confused as to what you are saying?

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
I'm trying to connect the dots...but not sure where you're getting at? Surly you know what a map looks like and why I wouldn't offer to install a small graphic in OKC from Dallas... so I'm confused as to what you are saying?
Well you are an hour North of Dallas, that puts you much closer. Oklahoma has medical marijuana so you and this install seem like a good fit for your love of the gummies

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Well you are an hour North of Dallas, that puts you much closer. Oklahoma has medical marijuana so you and this install seem like a good fit for your love of the gummies
Gummies? I have no interest in weed... much better drugs out there.

I'm 30 mins north of Dallas... OKC is 3 hours one way. That would be a nice "trip" charge

tulsagraphics

I have a client looking for a vinyl installer on Oklahoma City for 2 elevator door graphic. Looks like it will hit mid Dec. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
I'm about an hour away from OKC, so it's probably not worth the trip charge -- but you might hit up some of the bigger sign shops around OKC / Edmond to see if they have someone available. The only installers in the OKC area that I know (and use) are booked through early/mid January.