• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installing graphics onto picnic tables.

I have yet to install vinyl onto wood surfaces. I have done a few searches and from what I've read this seems to be doable if I use the correct paint or sealer(ones that don't contain silicone)

What are some simple steps I can do to prepare and ensure a lasting install? What type of paint or sealer would you suggest?

Geary

The best paint I've found for just about any "general long lasting" effect is Acrylic Latex paint. Key word being "Acrylic". The stuff sticks, literally, to anything and lasts longer than any paint I've ever used in 42 years. I'd go with satin gloss in fine roller form and just glue your graphics down using hi-performance vinyl. Piece o' cake. :wink:

~Gear

The best paint I've found for just about any "general long lasting" effect is Acrylic Latex paint. Key word being "Acrylic". The stuff sticks, literally, to anything and lasts longer than any paint I've ever used in 42 years. I'd go with satin gloss in fine roller form and just glue your graphics down using hi-performance vinyl. Piece o' cake. :wink:

~Gear

Fortunately, the customer has decided on glass top tables. The wood tables they were going to get had already been sold.