• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Interior Glass Mounting - Alternatives to Static Cling

SpeedproSOC

Good afternoon everyone.

I am curious about possible alternatives to using static cling for interior mounted glass displays. Are there other options out there that people use/recommend over using static cling?

Thanks.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Print reverse on clear, back with white. This has been covered in great length before on here.

fozzie

Several companies make a low-tack alternative that work better than static cling. Lexjet has their brand. Believe flexcon and ultra flex have low-tack also. we just used glass adhere and it looks very promising also.

d fleming

Fell, jumped, committed suicide, whatever. Been applied wet and dry, doesn't seem to like my window.

bigben

Not a newbie
Fell, jumped, committed suicide, whatever. Been applied wet and dry, doesn't seem to like my window.

walter told me they was supposed to come up with a new version in about a month. I have similar problems with mine.

Attachments

• vitre1 copy.jpg
    vitre1 copy.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 109
  • vitre2 copy.jpg
    vitre2 copy.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 81