• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Interior Wall decal vinyl !

Guimb0

Hi everyone,
Currently I have a customer wall is a drywall paint with a latex for a few week.
I want to apply a Avery 900 Supercast Opaque Film on it for a decal.
First that will adhere on it and secondly i would like to know if it was very difficult to remove.

Thank's to all of you for you're responds.
And Happy New Year's !

Go watch this. It will give you all the info you need. Your going to need to scrub sand the surface and wipe with alcohol to get it to stick the best. Removal all depends on the adhesive of the vinyl. We don't use avery so I wouldn't know.

Guimb0

Good thank's . I was looking for a avery dennison supercast 900 because i have stuff left to do it .

knucklehead

It 'will' remove the paint, if the decal is ever removed, (if it actually adheres in the first place). If it's not a matte finish, it doesn't look good on a interior wall. When your customer decides it's too shiny, and wants it replaced with matte finish, someone will have some wall repairs.