• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Interlocking hanger

SebastienL

I'm consulting the vast knowledge base here on Signs101 to see if someone knows where I might find something similar this product.

Basically, I'm looking for something exactly like the images here, but bigger and stronger. We are building a big version of a board game (32' x 32'). So, it's like a big stage made of 4' x 8' section. I was thinking of using something like these to keep each section attached to the next. The whole thing needs to be easily assemble and taken appart.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• OOK-50044-rw-148321-250478.jpg
    OOK-50044-rw-148321-250478.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 136
  • SuppliesFlushmount.jpg
    SuppliesFlushmount.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 104

GB2

Old Member
I'm sure you know those are available in any hardware store, Home Depot, etc., but if you need a larger version then maybe you can use a french cleat, which should be available at most sign suppliers.

SebastienL

Yeah, I thought about using french cleats. I'm keeping them in mind if I can't find what I'm looking for. The reason I wan't to use something like the picture is this platform will be taken apart every winter for storage and rebuilt every spring. With bracket similar to those pictured, positioning left to right from section to section is not an issue once the whole thing is assemble the first time. Someone here mentioned bed hooks... they would be strong enough, but are not designed to go outside and don't mount flush like these.