• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Internal memory

p3

I sent a job to the Qseries cutter I have and I realized I had done the contour cuts wrong on my print. I stopped it, pulled the lever up to release the media, then turned it off/un plugged it. when I went back in to finish what i was doing i plugged it in, turned it on, loaded media and now it goes back to either cutting or trying to find registration marks every time. I can't get it to do anything else.

Any ideas? or anyone have similar problem?

Cycling power should clear the RAM in the plotter itself. While the plotter is powered off, go back to the app that is spooling the data to the cutter and clear the job queue there as well. If you don't, it will attempt to pick up where it left off (as you are seeing).

p3

I was trying to clear the memory on the plotter. If i went to anything or tried to get it to stop, when selecting things in the menu, it would say error unknown command then go right back to cutting.