• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Intro & Question

kalestto

Hi All!

I'm Cassie. I've got a sign shop in SW Florida. I mainly do a lot of wholesale work. Aside from joining the many forums, how can I reach other sign shops in need of digital printing? The customers I have now have been with us for years, and they are great, But I think it's time to build some more clients. Any Ideas?

Many Blessings,
Cassie Robere

Breakin' Out Graphics

Last edited by a moderator:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Welcome to Signs 101.

You might want to consider purchasing a Merchant subscription here at Signs 101. That gives you the right to self promote your services, list yourself in our Merchant Directory and include contact information in your signature.

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum

wonders how far you will service for printing, what vinyl do you print on etc. and others

kalestto

In reply to:Craig Sjoquist

I use Oracal & 3M. I don't print on any off brand vinyls. Still trying to find the perfect banner vinyl, right now I am using ultraflex. Not quite sure I'm totally satisfied with it yet though.