• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Introducing the Flora F1-320UV 10.5' Roll to Roll UV Printer.

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
Flora has introduced it's F1-320IV 10.5' Roll to Roll UV printer in the US.

• 4-8 Konica Minolta Print Heads (CMYK, Lc, Lm + White)
  • Ability to print on roll material up to 10.49' wide.
  • Highly versatile UV printer with the ability to print on any roll material
  • Printing speeds as up to 592+ square feet per hour
  • High resolution printing up to 1440 x 1440 dpi
Full specs can be found on our website:

http://www.thegrs.com/shop.net/Prod...sc=Flora-10.5'-UV-Roll-to-Roll-Printer&key=it

Attachments

• flora-f1-320_uv_turbo.png
    flora-f1-320_uv_turbo.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 388

CS-SignSupply

Good afternoon Chris. Just finished our demo printer install and loving it. (4x8 with 1024 heads)

Which KM heads are in this new roll to roll unit?

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
Good afternoon Chris. Just finished our demo printer install and loving it. (4x8 with 1024 heads)

Which KM heads are in this new roll to roll unit?

One of the three machines that we installed was the 4x8 with the 1024 heads. That unit is excellent. We are actually actively trying to sell our demo 4x8 with the 512 heads to get the one with the 1024 so we can show the faster speeds.

The 10.5' unit has the 1024 heads in it.

CS-SignSupply

The connection for the 1024 heads and alignment procedures are so much easier than that of the 512's.

I opted for the White + Varnish and really like it. Purging white is a must but the quality is very good.

Congrats on your local sales and to your clients for getting a quality machine.

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
The connection for the 1024 heads and alignment procedures are so much easier than that of the 512's.

I opted for the White + Varnish and really like it. Purging white is a must but the quality is very good.

Congrats on your local sales and to your clients for getting a quality machine.

Agreed it is a much easier machine to calibrate. We sold a 6'x10' machine with the 16 512 heads and it took a while to calibrate them all.