• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Introduction

KRC

Hello all,
I just found your site today.I've been thumbing through all the posts and like the friendly helpful advise givin here.I'm Ken from the Phx Az area and look forward to learning more about the sign business.I have a 24" Panther from Signwarehouse w/LXI Master+.I am currently spending alot of time on learning the software and also on Corel 12.I bought the cutter for making sandblast masks but have found myself getting more and more intrested making all types of non electric signs.Are there many people from Phx on the board?

KRC

THATgirl

Hi Ken....my mom is in the Phoenix area. I am in Seattle but have often thought of moving. (especially with all the rain we've had lately!) Welcome to signs101

imaSIGNr

imaSIGNr

Hi KRC....I live in rural Maine, orig. from Omaha NE, I lived in Phoenix for 6 mo. back in 85. My bro still lives there. He's been there over 30 yrs. Would like to go back for a visit . Could never live in a city again though......imaSIGNr

imaSIGNr

imaSIGNr

oh krc....I also have a 30" Panther and running VE LXi master. xp pro...cutter only. Have new bus. 1 yr now , but previously employed 16 yrs in sign bus. .....imaSIGNr