• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Iphone 4s or Samsung galaxy s3

SignBurst PCs

I made the switch to Android from iPhone as well. I would have a hard time going back. Every time I pickup my wife's iPhone, it feels like a toy (small) and I appreciate my Droid.

I believe the S3 is running ICS and that really seems to be a winner. There are reports that it will pickup JB later this year.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Am a merchant member. Does that make me able to sell my 2 weeks old Samsung Galaxy google phone here. lol

I switched back to my blackberry 9780 after two weeks of galaxy. Emailing and picking up calls are what I do the most. iPhone & android is no where near that.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Get both, use them for a month each, give the one you don't like to your wife....

wayne k
guam usa

mopar691

Am a merchant member. Does that make me able to sell my 2 weeks old Samsung Galaxy google phone here. lol

I switched back to my blackberry 9780 after two weeks of galaxy. Emailing and picking up calls are what I do the most. iPhone & android is no where near that.

S3? I will buy. lol

ProWraps

if you like a phone whos screen gets progresively smaller and smaller, iphone is for you.

the screen on my S2 skyrocket, is bigger than the iphone 4's entire case.

Rodi

A couple months back the IT guy at work said he had both an iphone and an ice cream sandwich, and he said he really liked the droid.

I asked him a couple weeks back and he said "Ipone" hands down better.

My wife has an older iphone and it works great.

Either way, when you think of it, it is amazing technology, is it not?

Brad Knight

There is only one definitive answer to this time tested question... it depends.

First and foremost - if you're on Apple now, and you use the iPhone and/or iPad and/or a Mac - stick with iPhone. The iPhone doesn't transfer music from iTunes to other services anywhere near nice - you're looking at spending a LOT of time rebuilding your music library if you change over and Apple products always work well together.

If you're not on an Apple - I'd probably lean away.

Second - what is your 'geek' level tolerance? The thing a LOT of people don't realize is that there is not just ONE Android. It's kinda like the difference between PC and Mac - and if you're not a fanboy of one or the other, then you can see that they're not necessarily 'better' or 'worse'... just different design philosophies.

With Mac and/or iPhone/iPads - you have ONE phone, ONE OS, ONE screen size, ONE way to load apps and all of the apps have to go through Apple. With PC's - and Androids - you have Dell, Gateway, HP, Acer, Toshiba... (Or Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG) and with each one you have different hardware configs, different software packages, etc...

The point is that with Apple, there is much less hassle that geeks have come to accept, and with Driods you have more variety and options.

In the end though - iPhones are very good phones. They have a very nice camera and very nice displays, service depends on the provider... and that goes for everything.

Williams Signs

I have the Iphones and I hate them. They will not keep a call going at all. I am going to upgrade to the Galaxy Note and my wife is getting the S3