• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Iron on vinyl?

68dodgeramman

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]I had a guy come to me the other day that has an antique snowmobile. He wants to have a cover made for it to match the original cover. So he asked me if I have vinyl that I can cut out the graphics and iron on. So my question is, Is there anything out there like that? You gotta understand I don't get this request everyday, lol. Or is there someone here that could do it if I sent the vector to them? Thanks for any info.[/FONT]

bigwebman

Mosh is right, you need to heat press it. A household iron does not put down enough pressure or get to the right temp. Thermo-Flex is good stuff, but Tony is right too, Eco-Film from Imprintables is excellent, great hot peel, and nice hand.

68dodgeramman

Thanks for the replies guys. I really appreciate it. I'm gonna do some calling around on it tomorrow if I have time. Thanks again!