• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is the Aeon Mira 9 a good laser?

CC-CMYK

I’m in the market for a budget laser. I’m liking the Aeon Mira 9 because of its big bed and it’s compact design. My shop has a small doorway and no way to get a bigger machine in.

Does anyone have any experience with Aeon lasers and if they are any good?

Gene@mpls

No direct experience but the price on their website seems very high to me. I would check out Rabbit laser or Automation Tech in Chicago [I have one of theirs for my daughter and granddaughter]. The Aeon has a Ruida controller with RDworks software- that is the only thing I saw that I liked. Look for a Reci laser tube and if you really want to learn about chicom lasers go to RDworkslab.com.

ProColorGraphics

I’m in the market for a budget laser. I’m liking the Aeon Mira 9 because of its big bed and it’s compact design. My shop has a small doorway and no way to get a bigger machine in.

Does anyone have any experience with Aeon lasers and if they are any good?
I have the Aeon Nova14! I absolutely love it!! Danny and his crew are great to work with!!