• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

is the epson r800 print head compatible with the R-1800 printer?

anozira02

I have an Epson Stylus Photo R-1800 with bad print head, also have a chance to buy an Epson R-800 cheap with a good print head.. Question is the 800 head will work with the 1800 printer? They both 8 channel heads with same color cartridge settings. Could I please get some input on this...

RG

The Epson part # for a R1800 is F15800. The Epson part # for a R800 is F15200. I'm not sure if they are the same. The only difference could be the manifold. If you try this, you should be sure to use the R1800 manifold on your good R800 head. Question: How the heck is the print head still good on a R800? It has to be older than the hills.

anozira02

The Epson part # for a R1800 is F15800. The Epson part # for a R800 is F15200. I'm not sure if they are the same. The only difference could be the manifold. If you try this, you should be sure to use the R1800 manifold on your good R800 head. Question: How the heck is the print head still good on a R800? It has to be older than the hills.
Well it's like this,,, I was bored so I converted a couple of R1800 and 800 epsons to T'shirt printing and been buying refurbished heads on Ebay and with some luck I am able to clean a lot of those heads,, also sometime I have to buy the printer just to get the head lol...