• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there a media that work on vinyl upholstery?

ladeno

Good Morning, I have a client that is a athletic trainer. They have brought me 3 of the tables that they tote around to events
like football games. They are vinyl covered. They are wanting me to apply a printed decal to the top of the table where the head of the injured player would lay. Any suggestions would help as to what would adhere to this type of covering?

Signs 'n' Stuff

Good Morning, I have a client that is a athletic trainer. They have brought me 3 of the tables that they tote around to events
like football games. They are vinyl covered. They are wanting me to apply a printed decal to the top of the table where the head of the injured player would lay. Any suggestions would help as to what would adhere to this type of covering?

I have seen banner vinyl such as avery 1200 series used then a clear plastic film stitched over it.
Or recover with a printed banner material that has a laminate.
Either solution will have limited life due to constant flexing from heads being pressed into it.
Good luck