• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is this possible with flexi 7.6 v2

whgjettdesigns

Can you do these types of designs using flexi.

Attachments

• dodge-truck-wrap_pass-side.jpg
    dodge-truck-wrap_pass-side.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 143

mikey-Oh

Personally I prefer Illustrator. Most vehicle templates are in .eps format already, plus it's vector so you can scale it to whatever size without loosing quality.

phototec

Which is more user friendly and easier to master photoshop or illustrator?

Which is better a hammer or a screw driver?

Answer: It depends what you are working on (with), Photoshop will do great for all the bitmaps (photos, blends, filter effects, background image), and Illy will handle all the vectors (logo's, text, scalable non-raster artwork).

You need both to do a wrap design like shown correctly, professionally.

Then use Flexi to manage the final print file and send the job to the printer.

IMHO :rock-n-roll:

whgjettdesigns

Yes, but you will need a version w/ rip and print to output.

i have that version. mine does rip and print. are there any good places for tutorials on this kind of thing. i just hate to have to start all over with ps or illy. but at the same time i want cutting edge designs.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
That is possible in Flexi along the same lines as it is also possible using MS paint.
The question is what is the upper limit of your tolerance to pain & frustration?
As a design tool for those types of layouts it is the wrong tool to use.
Your time would be better spent learning something with the proper tool set to do what you want.
You can't go wrong learning PS, Illy or CorelDraw.

wayne k
guam usa

phototec

but at the same time i want cutting edge designs.

Flexi is great for what it is (a sign shop tool), however it is NOT a cutting edge design tool, are you not getting this?

Have you ever heard the saying, "you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear"?

Cutting edge designs, require cutting edge software and the skill set to use such software.

:banghead: