• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISA Promotion on Flora Flatbed

CS-SignSupply

Flora 2512UV Flatbed Printer with 16 heads and the automated roll to roll option, Compressor, Ink, RIP Software

Regular: $130,450
ISA Show Special Discount : $ 27,250
CiberSupply Promo: Free Compressor and Full set of inks (2 liters each CMYKLcLm+WH+CLEAR) [$3,200 Value]
Total: $100,000

Only one unit available at this price.

*Price includes professional 3 day installation and training
**Freight not included - FOB Orlando, Florida

Call 1-877-602-4237 to schedule demonstration at ISA in Orlando on March 22-24

CS-SignSupply

BigFish - Currently a national service team or 20-30 techs have been assembled to cover the US Warranty... Eventually CiberSupply will also offer service once we are completely trained.

The user will be required to perform basic maintenance such as Ink Filter replacements, UV Lamp changes, cleaning, etc. Training is provided during the 3 day installation.

The Flora includes a 12 month warranty on Parts and Labor. Extended warranty is available after first year.

Coloradosigns - Flora has been around for a long time and produced OEM equipment per specs. the DuPont unit was a flop but others were successful.
"has been OEM for several brands: DuPont, Raster Printers, LexJet, CET and EFI Rastek."(reference article)

I would highly recommend anyone interested contact me for more information. I will do everything I can to provide any details needed.

CiberSupply will be at the ISA show in several manufacturer booths...

10sacer

I sold 14 of the DuPont Cromaprint 22UVs made by Flora in just over a year. How do you figure the printer was a flop?

CS-SignSupply

Glad to hear your experiences were successful... DuPont dropped the program noting insufficient quality issues. Not sure if this meant print quality, parts quality or what. Will try to locate the article for reference.

Sounds like another plus for the Flora based on your note.

10sacer

There is nothing wrong with the machines that Flora builds. I have the first model CET that they built and it still runs like a champ. CET has subsequently built their own manufacturing plant over there because it made more sense and they could afford to do so, but Flora as a manufacturer is perfectly acceptable.

Having worked for DuPont for 7 years including the birth and death of the wide format program, I know all the real facts of why the program was dropped. There probably is some truth in the article you read, but articles rarely tell the whole story now do they?

benjakes

I have the CET FK512, which is enhanced version of this printer. 2 of them. Am upgrading to new cet printers (4 times faster, better quality). Pm me if interested. 50k each. Can buy 1 year warranty from cet for 7500/year. Fob buffalo ny

HulkSmash

I have the CET FK512, which is enhanced version of this printer. 2 of them. Am upgrading to new cet printers (4 times faster, better quality). Pm me if interested. 50k each. Can buy 1 year warranty from cet for 7500/year. Fob buffalo ny

selling your cet? im interested.. let's talk