• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISO Chrome Gold Vinyl

Sellers15

Who do you y'all think manufactures this gold? I've been looking and really haven't found any similar to this. Kind of hard to go off of pictures from the websites to the actual vinyl roll.

Attachments

• f43ca130b74fb862aa8a4547c22fea27.png
    f43ca130b74fb862aa8a4547c22fea27.png
    307 KB · Views: 264

johnnysigns

We use the Oracal mirror gold most of the time. It's usually the easiest to source and the folks at Oracal are always very helpful. We're printing with Uv flatbed on the stuff so I don't know how ink receptive it is for eco-sol or latex. We've had some terrible experiences with the Rtape stuff in the past. My understanding is things have changed on their end, but I can't bring myself to order more of their stuff generally.

Sellers15

I did order the oracal mirror gold and it was more of a chrome color instead of a gold for me (Just not what i had in mind). I have a latex printer so most stuff isn't print compatible. I do know that in the photo I sent that is a regular cut vinyl and is not printed on. I'm just wondering if the RTape is more of what I'm looking for instead of the Oracal. Unfortunately their website says they no longer send out samples

FCD

I would bet this is the stuff, especially being on a racecar because its cheap on price. I have a roll of it and it's very close to the picture, nice rich gold film.

Sellers15

I would bet this is the stuff, especially being on a racecar because its cheap on price. I have a roll of it and it's very close to the picture, nice rich gold film.
That honestly looks like it! Definitely gonna order that and see