• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help ISO WTB: Mimaki HDC PCB E107415 M026406 JFX200-2513

jbarry14

We need a new HDC PCB for our JFX200-2513. Mimaki is back ordered for weeks. We can't find a company in the US who has one in stock. Does anyone know where I can get one or anyone who has one for sale? we need one ASAP. Thanks in advance.

thumbnail.jpg

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
If Mimaki doesn't have them in stock, it's going to be a miracle someone has one on the shelf. I'd try PDS Equipment. If they don't have it, no one does other than maybe used.

jbarry14

If Mimaki doesn't have them in stock, it's going to be a miracle someone has one on the shelf. I'd try PDS Equipment. If they don't have it, no one does other than maybe used.
Already tried PDS, they just drop ship most all Mimaki parts. It will just be hard to have our machine down for so long.

Headstrike

Mimaki Wide Format Printer Services
Due to the chip shortage those PCBs are out of stock and nobody knows when they will be back. Keep in mind that if you are lucky enough to get your hands on one, check its version.
If it's a GEN 5 you must update to the latest firmware before you replace it.

chrisify

Entrepreneur. Computers and graphics since 1980.
We need one too.
Hello all. I'm in the same boat. Does anyone have one of these in stock? HDC PCB for JFX200-2513